The LG-E300 is very much like the LG-C300 from AT&T. I like the phone. However, since it is not an AT&T phone, getting it to work on the AT&T network is not as simple as plugging in the SIM. I’ve compiled your steps:
Get 3G Working
- Open Settings
- Choose ”Cellular“
- Scroll to “Set or Edit APN”
- Save, Click Start
Cheers to here for this information.
Get MMS Working
- Go to the phone keypad
- Dial ##634# and Send
- The password is 277634#*#
- You are in the "Factory Menu"
- Choose "Engineer Menu"
- Choose "Other Setting"
- Verify that "Set ADC" is set to “Enabled”
- From the "Other Setting" page, choose "Set network profile"
- Type “310” into MCC and click Find
- Select "_PROV_ATT_US_310_410.xml"
- Click Start
Cheers to here for this information