Here we go again, down the fun road with XAML. I love this demo! This time, since it’s Christmastime, I’ll throw together a Christmas-themed demo for you! Of what fun it is to code in XAML and Expression Blend, hey! :)
So in the video below I will use some awesome features of XAML. Here’s the list if you want to do a little research yourself:
- UIElement.Clip : Gets or sets the RectangleGeometry used to define the outline of the contents of a UIElement.
- RectangleGeometry : Describes a two-dimensional rectangular geometry.
- RectangleGeometry.Rect : Gets or sets the dimensions of the rectangle.
- UIElement.Projection : Gets or sets the perspective projection (3-D effect) to apply when rendering this element.
- ProjectionPlane : Represents a perspective transform (a 3-D-like effect) on an object
- ProjectionPlane.RotationX : Gets or sets the number of degrees to rotate the object around the x-axis of rotation.
- ProjectionPlane.CenterOfRotationX : Gets or sets the x-coordinate of the center of rotation of the object that you rotate.
Let’s start building
Best of luck & Merry Christmas!