Jerry Nixon welcomes Tyler Gibson for this 2 part series on UX design considerations you may want to consider for your Windows 8 apps that handle large amounts of data. In part 1, they discuss best practices and how users evaluate, interpret and act on information.
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Blogs & Articles:
- Microsoft DevRadio: Managing Your Windows 8 Enterprise Apps with Windows Intune
- Microsoft DevRadio: Your Top Windows Store Questions Answered